Clinicians at Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy (ICFT) all are passionate systemic thinkers. We think systemically in serving our clients, the MFT profession by providing supervision, mentoring, and CEUs, and we think systemically in building a practice that serves us both as professionals and as people striving for a wonderful work/life balance.
We are known throughout the state for providing excellent care for couples, families, and Individuals, as well as, being a wonderful practice to be a part of professionally. We are far more than a ‘rent-a-room’ therapy practice. We support one another through regular staff meetings, clinical meetings, and mentoring/supervision sessions. We provide administrative support, marketing, training in time-tested, evidence-based clinical procedures.
We are looking for kind, genuine, and ethical therapists, capable of joining well with their clients and working hard to give clients the results they are seeking. If you are already an exceptional therapist or you are passionate about becoming one, then we would be glad to discuss whether this is the right opportunity for you.
To get the process started, please submit a Resume and Letter of Interest to our Practice Manager, Jess Denomme (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ICFT Salary and Benefits Package:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days – 2 weeks beginning of full-time work. 3 weeks after 3 years of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- 401K match
- Paid Days for Grief
- Workers Compensation
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Reimbursement for CEU’s
- Annual Bonus to cover licensing fees, AAMFT membership, liability insurance.
The priceless non-financial benefits you will receive:
- Marketing including website, psych today, over 15 years of developing collaborative community referral sources.
- Administrative support for client coordination, scheduling, assistance with written documentation
- Intake coordinator to set up your new clients
- Flexibility of hours
- Clinical coverage during your PTO
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Telehealth Platform
- Company Email and Voicemail
- Home Office Equipment Provided as Needed
- Fully Equipped, Beautifully Furnished Office and Waiting Room
- Supervision Mentoring for becoming an AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- AAMFT Approved Supervision toward independent licensure
- Time-tested, evidence based clinical policies and procedures
- The opportunity to expand to new areas of clinical interest as well as limit undesirable areas of clinical interest
- The opportunity to contribute to the MFT field
- The opportunity to contribute the local community
- Excellent Case consultation
- The best colleagues in the World!!
Requirements for the Position:
- License in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Some in person hours required
- Some evening hours required